BCSP Foundation will provide support for students and affiliated professionals at accredited institutions of higher education or related research facilities through a reviewed application process in support of research conducted within and related to the field of Safety, Health and Environment (SH&E). The financial support for research will be granted to the institution on behalf of the selected grantee to be used for direct support of research.
At this time, the Foundation, under the leadership of the Trustees, has designated that each qualified candidate will receive a non-renewable award of up to $25,000.00.
In conclusion of the 2021 R&I Summit, the BCSP Foundation will focus on the topics below for R&I grant funding;
- Teaching & Learning Techniques
- Promoting a Culture of Safety & ESG
- Accommodating Cultural Differences
- Safety Enhancements For the Disabled
- Accommodating Changing Demographics
- Safety Metrics & Standardized Terminologies
- Safety Impact of Pandemic
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Effectively Addressing Incident Causation