Dotson Safety Leadership Award
Deadline: May 30, 2023
Celebrating the contributions of emerging leaders of the Safety profession, under the age of 40, who demonstrate the capacity to advance the EHS profession through the application of knowledge, demonstrated field experience, and commitment to safety excellence.
The awardees should consistently exhibit the following:
- High ethical standards and technical abilities.
- A track record of providing the highest standards of health and safety protection for employees for whom they are responsible, and consistently exhibit leadership qualities.
- Actively practice EHS professionalism in any sector of public or private industry, except government.
- Committed to expanding understanding and the continuum of professional development as they grow as EHS leaders, employing innovative solutions, and developing best practices to build a safer global community.
Benefits to Awardee
The awardee will be recognized for current contributions to the profession and capacity to advance as a leader within the Safety profession.
- The awardee will be recognized for current contributions to the profession and capacity to advance as a leader within the Safety profession.1. Monetary award of $5000. Presentation and recognition at the biennial BCSP Foundation R&I Summit
- The summit will take place on August 8-10, 2023.
- The BCSP Foundation will pay for awardee summit registration fees.
3. Feature on the BCSP Foundation website and social media platforms