Donor-Advised Funds allow donors to make charitable contributions, receive an immediate tax deduction and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
BCSP Foundation partners with some of the largest DAF sponsor organizations and their philanthropic services teams in the United States. Grants made to the BCSP Foundation through Donor-Advised Funds can be designated in one of the following ways:
- for BCSP Foundation to use wherever the need is greatest
- for BCSP Foundation to use to support Research and Innovation grants and programs
- for BCSP Foundation to use to support QAP Student Scholarships
- for BCSP Foundation to use to support Youth Outreach and EHS career awareness
Clients of Fidelity Charitable, BNY Mellon and Schwab Charitable can make a designation through DAF Direct window on this page.
BCSP Foundation’s tax I.D. number is 82-4291803.
For more information, please connect with BCSP Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why BCSP Foundation?
By supporting innovation and education, we are champions of safety for all. The BCSP Foundation is shaping a future where an individual’s wellbeing is put at the center of decision making and everyone returns home safely, day after day.
- Supporting safety professionals and practitioners
- Advancing the industry through strategic investment in research and innovation
- Educating and inspiring youth and emerging professionals
- Continued legacy of excellence-building on the BCSP commitment to advancing the profession
*No donor or individual related to the donor will receive any goods, services, or more than incidental private benefits. Example: If this grant is for a scholarship, the donor does not have control over the distribution of funds.